The market is in an upswing. The recovery is real. Significant opportunity exists to capture and grow business, if you have the right tools and insights to accurately analyze market conditions and capitalize on a competitive edge.
You manufacture the best products across today’s residential construction industry, but do you have the tools, data and insights necessary to capture more than your share of the recovery?
We do. And as a Hanley Wood company, Metrostudy has powerful resources that connect you to builders like never before.
- Identify sales leads with active homebuilder lists in your area
- Quantify the opportunity with dynamic market share tracking by builder
- Set sales goals and monitor activity with economic and forecast data
- Use potential demand data to strategically align and focus sales efforts
- Target the top markets in and around your current base of operations and/or expansion markets
Integrating data and insights into your business strategies can give you a distinct competitive advantage to ignite and enhance your plans for success.
- An informed local view of new home sales and starts, and future forecast
- Market level performance on key housing and economic metrics like total households, median home price, employment, median income and new home sales
- Quantitative insights into home building and new construction opportunities
- Complete picture with access to insights on living square feet, bed, bath and total room count, lot size, and year built
- Financial characteristics of homes that are closing, i.e. sale price, total percent financed, submarket, etc.
- Full range of forecasts, dashboards, and research-based products
- Individual local market statistics through periodic and dynamic reports
- Proprietary remodeling index reports display where remodeling activity is taking place and which consumers are driving that activity
- Detailed insights into consumer segments and demographics
- Leverage technology for a deep dive into the most pertinent data for your business
- Freeform pivot tables, tap into 100+ metrics to look at data the way you want
- Change your perspective to look at home closings, permits, remodeling activity, property characteristics or economic indicators
- Fully customizable and downloadable
With Metrostudy you have access to qualified leads, quarterly updates/market briefings, one-on-one consulting, comprehensive market reports and industry leading research – for a holistic approach to data, completely customized to suit your business needs.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and let our consulting team assist you in developing strategies designed to help you meet your goals.
For additional information, contact Toby Morrison at 480.415.2578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.